Time: 9am arrival for a 9.30am kick off. If you give us your coffee order, we will have a hot cup waiting for you on arrival! If you plan to be around much earlier, let us know and we can organise brekky.
We will be sure to have an informal drinks/dinner for anyone arriving the previous evening.
As The Deep Dive is a small group, we feel certain you will enjoy meeting each other as well as the four leaders who will be sharing with us over the two days!
By plane: Manly is approximately a 1 hour drive from the Sydney Airport. If you are coming in on Wednesday evening or Thursday morning from the airport, please let us know. We will be arranging cars so you can come together with other attendees if you prefer. Please also let us know what time you are flying out on Friday so we can organise transport to the airport for you. Please email email@example.com to arrange.
By car: Once in Manly, follow Darley Road up the hill past Manly Hospital. Veer right onto N Head Scenic Drive, through the stone arch, and continue until you reach the roundabout signposted Q Station – taking a right turn into the Q Station parking area. You’ll be pleased to know there is plenty of parking – and it’s free!
Shuttle buses are available at Reception to transport you at any time inside and around the Q Station. If you are arriving on Wednesday evening, you will be taken straight to your room, or if you are arriving on the Thursday morning, you will be taken straight to the rooms where we are holding The Deep Dive. You may leave your luggage with reception and keys for your room will be given out later in the day.
By ferry: Please let us know if you would like to catch the Sydney Harbour Eco Hopper for your arrival or departure at Q Station and we will arrange your trip!
We recommend you arrive at North Head before 9am please! This will ensure you have enough time to board the Shuttle Bus and find us!
When checking-out, feel free to leave your luggage in your room and it will be taken up to reception for you to grab as you leave. The check out time is a respectable 10am.
- The Deep Dive – Room A2
- Dinner – Boilerhouse, Lower Deck (see notes below)
- Breakfast – Views Restaurant
- The Deep Dive Workshops – Rooms P3, P6, P7
- Dinner will be held at the Boilerhouse, Lower Deck and is sponsored by Telstra Ventures.
- Please note, there are quite a number of stairs to walk down (and then back up post dinner!) so please wear something comfortable. If you prefer to travel by shuttle bus please dial 9 on your room phone to order one from reception.
- Dinner is not a formal affair so feel free to keep it casual.
- Comfortable footwear
- A jacket for chilly mornings and evenings
- Runners/hiking shoes if you are feeling adventurous
- Rain jacket (just in case!)
- Swimmers – if you’d like to dive into more than just the content!
We will ensure there is tea & coffee, snacks, and milk in your rooms. If there’s anything else you may like please ask us!
As we are in quarantine, if you require anything specific for your stay during The Deep Dive, please do email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can accommodate your needs.
- See the Visitor’s Centre, open 10am daily.
- Enjoy Sydney Harbour via direct access to Quarantine Beach, with the option to hire kayaks, paddleboards or snorkels.
- Treat yourself to a coffee and snack at the Visitor’s Centre Café.
- If you are extending your stay, Q Station is only a short drive from the gorgeous Manly beach, and endless dining options. Reception would be happy to organise a taxi or uber for you upon request to be taken to Manly or elsewhere!